Presented in collaboration with NTU Centre for Contemporary Art Singapore, the 4th edition of Sollum Swaramum, brings together musicians Ramesh Krishnan, Mohamed Noor, and Munir Alsagoff in exploration of the synergies between music and text, with devised and improvised texts based on the work of Tamil literary stalwarts P. Krishnan, Ma Ilangkannnan and Rama Kannabiran. These newly devised texts are written by Harini V, Ashwinii Selvaraj and Bharathi Moorthiappan and performed by Sivakumar Palakrishnan, Ashwinii Selvaraj and Harini V. Art direction by Laura Miotto and illustrations by Nanthiyni Aravindan.
This live screening is at NTU Centre for Contemporary Art Singapore. The video will also be available online from 5 Mar, Fri.
Illustrated by Nanthiyni Aravindan, Art Direction by Laura Miotto
- Event venue: NTU Centre for Contemporary Art Singapore
- Registration Link: https://sollumswaramum-feb21.peatix.com
- Event price: Free, with registration
- Event Price Information:
40mins, with English surtitles
- Language: Tamil
- Event Date(s): 26 Feb 2021
- Event start date: 2021-02-26 19:30
- Event end date: 2021-02-27 22:00
- Custom Event Date(s):
26 Feb 2021, Fri, 7.30pm & 8.30pm
27 Feb 2021, Sat, 7.30pm & 8.30pm
- Related events: