Internships at The Arts House
At The Arts House, interns are exposed to a unique and diverse learning experience that will accentuate the artistic and creative capacities of those who are keen to build a career in the arts industry in Singapore.
Internship (Marketing & Events) at Goodman and Aliwal Arts Centres
As a marketing intern for Goodman Arts Centre and Aliwal Arts Centre, you will be working closely with the centre managers, as well as the AHL marketing and communications team in all stages of marketing campaigns for two of Singapore’s most dynamic arts housing spaces. You will also be heavily involved in providing event and logistical support for the key arts festivals at each centre.
This internship will help you acquire marketing, communication, design and event management skills required to develop a comprehensive marketing campaign. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing that will prepare you for any fast paced work environment.
- Support the marketing and communications team in daily administrative tasks
- Develop weekly social media content for both centres
- Design adaptation for marketing and advertising promotional content (e.g. EDM, social media)
- Website updates
- Event support and logistics for key festivals
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
Kindly send an email together with your Resume, Cover Letter and availability along with any relevant supporting documents to by 14 March 2018.