Arts House Limited (AHL) is a not-for-profit organisation committed to enriching lives through the arts. AHL manages two key landmarks located in the heart of Singapore’s Civic District – The Arts House, a multidisciplinary arts centre with a focus on literary programming, and the Victoria Theatre & Victoria Concert Hall, a heritage building that is home to the Singapore Symphony Orchestra. It also runs the Goodman Arts Centre and Aliwal Arts Centre, two creative enclaves for artists, arts groups and creative businesses, and performing arts space Drama Centre. AHL presents the Singapore International Festival of Arts, the annual pinnacle celebration of performance and interdisciplinary arts in Singapore commissioned by the National Arts Council.
AHL was set up in 11 Dec 2002 as a public company under the National Arts Council and was formerly known as The Old Parliament House Limited. It was officially renamed Arts House Limited on 19 Mar 2014.
- Senior Manager, Event Marketing
- Graphic and Web Designer
- Executive, Finance
- Customer Service Officer
Please submit your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28 October 2017. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Senior Manager, Events Marketing
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Identify and develop event marketing and communications campaigns for festivals/ events which encompass social media, email, traditional advertising, PR, festival branding, etc.
- Develop content framework and promotional calendar including pre, during and post festivals/ events ensuring consistency of message across all communications.
- Provide pre and post festivals/ events reports for each programme outlining feedback for general reporting, evaluation and review, establishing measurable tracking methods, identification and implementation of best practices in all aspects of festivals/ events planning process, execution and review.
- Develop strategic partnerships and co-marketing opportunities with arts industry, associations and partners.
- Work closely with marketing, PR and management to achieve business goals through event marketing.
- Gather and analyse market intelligence, including market trend and consumer behavoiur.
- To carry out and assume any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the AHL Management.
Planning & Budgeting
- Responsible in assembling of financial forecast and budget creation for the festivals/ events marketing.
- Maintain close relationship with Finance team to coordinate the management of marketing budget for festivals/ events including tracking of expenses, purchase orders, etc
- Analyze event, festival and competitive data. Utilize meaningful and relevant data to improve effectiveness of festivals/ events.
- Possess a Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Minimum 7 to 10 years of event marketing experience
- Experience in marketing and communications, digital marketing
- People management skills are essential
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy work environment
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to interface with and manage vendor
- Technical knowledge of on-line event management tools
Graphic and Web Designer
Responsibilities & Duties
- Production of brand identities and concepts for AHL’s art centres and multidisciplinary programmes
- Development and execution of visual concepts for marketing and communication campaigns
- Design and production of marketing and communications materials both digital and print, including EDMs, marketing collateral and social media content
- Design and ongoing development of AHL’s websites and pages with view to brand consistency and optimization of layout and user experience
- Design and develop user interfaces for online and mobile platforms
- Candidate must possess at least a post graduate diploma/professional degree in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in related field
- Good communications skills and ability to work as part of an integrated marketing communications team including a senior designer
- Strong portfolio in graphic and web design
- Experience with creative brainstorming, creative brief development and creative execution
- Working experience in and understanding of interaction and UI design
- Able to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment, and under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Perform either AR or AP functions; job rotation expected.
- Assists in accounts closure, reporting and compliance.
- Contribute to systems improvement works.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Audit exposure and/or other relevant experience.
- Team player with commitment, initiative and drive.
- Preferably able to start work immediately.
Customer service officer
Responsibilities & Duties:
1. Provide quality front of house services (Front-of-house)
- Performs role of Venue Officer (as scheduled) and provide quality customer service to all patrons and visitors.
- Assists managers in maintaining standards and ensuring consistency of venue management.
- Supervises proper upkeep and appearance of public areas.
- Assists supervisors in the co-ordination of special events and gala performances.
- Investigates and resolves problems and complaints.
- Collects necessary float and manages sales of merchandise, programmes, reception (food and beverages) etc. daily if required.
- Ensures that safety measures and emergency evaluation guidelines are adhered to.
- Conducts public tours of the venues if required.
- Delivers hospitality services for our partners and VVIPs.
- Covers ticketing duties during emergencies in terms of handling cash, doing counter sales and facilitating the collection of tickets (if required).
2. Management of casual staff
- Assists Customer Service Manager in the training of casual staff, where necessary.
- Supervises casual staff at performances and events as well as and when required.
3. General Duties
- Performs general customer service duties.
- Performs reception duties at the Information Counter.
- Mans the general enquiry line.
- Performs general administration duties as assigned by either the Customer Service Manager or the General Manager.
4. To carry out and assume any other duties and responsibilities, as and when assigned by Customer Service Manager or Venue Manager or the General Manager.
- Diploma with a good pass in English or equivalent work experiences.
- 3 years’ experience in customer service or event management.
- Excellent customer services skills. Ability to deal with public in a pleasant manner.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills. Proactive and ability to think on your feet to resolve problems.
- Proficient in spoken English and a second language.
- Basic computer skills.
- Required to work irregular/ shift hours.